Warm weather will be here soon! The Heat People will go the extra mile to provide you with exceptional service on your heating and cooling systems to ensure your system is running the most efficient and cost effective way as possible.
Maintenance on your air conditioning system is as important as your heating system. The life and the efficiency of your system will depend on how well it is maintained.
Both the indoor and outdoor A/C units are sealed systems and require servicing by a professional.
* We will inspect the indoor evaporator coil and clean if necessary. Cleaning the coil periodically allows heat to transfer from the air to coil and help maximize the efficiency of the system.
* Check your systems drain system for restricted drain openings and remove obstructions if necessary.
* Check your system for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary.
* Clean any dirt, leaves or debris from the outdoor unit cabinet.
* Inspect coil and clean as needed.
* Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear or damage.
* Check control box and associated controls, accessories and wiring connections for wear or damage. Controls may include contactors, relays circuit boards and capacitors.
Please call us and schedule a free estimate if you would like to upgrade or install new air conditioning equipment.
MENTION PROMO CODE: COOL PEOPLE and receive $200.00 off of a new high efficiency A/C. Please contact the office for more details.
Come visit us at the Southeastern CT Home Show at Connecticut College March 24th - 26th
We are having an OLDEST FURNACE CONTEST with a chance to win a FREE 80,000 btu gas 95% furnace
Stop by our booth # 77 for details and restrictions.